Between 1904-1909, there were waves of migrations of Namibians
- What if we come back to the motivations behind this German repression?
- According to your works, we would find the Namibians, at least their descendants or offsprings in Douala, Dschang and even in Buea. An idea of specific neighborhoods or localities?
- According to the German system, after the 22 Namibians returned, they had to return to work in the camps, so as to complete their missions.
- We were also talking about Cameroonians who were deported to Togo, Namibia, etc. Do we have any idea of their strains?
- We are experiencing the same difficulties at the human level with Namibia. Why aren’t we talking about the Cameroonian genocide as well?
- Germany executed several chiefs including Duala Manga-Bell. Is it to say that the Cameroonian resistance was not?
Read Professor Eloundou’s detailed response to our research questions.